Digital IQ helps companies to optimize their existing IT infrastructures, leverage multi-cloud environments, and build DevOps infrastructures that modernize and automate application development. Digital IQ’s strategies and architectures enable businesses to transform their IT service delivery and help them to accelerate innovation and application delivery.
The fifth annual MIT SMR and Deloitte study of digital business reveal digitally mature organizations don’t just innovate more, they innovate differently—leveraging ecosystems and cross-functional teams that play critical roles.
Managed Detection and Response Services add 24/7 threat monitoring capabilities to security operations capabilities via an outcome-oriented approach. Security and risk management leaders should use this research to determine if MDR services are a good fit for their goals, use cases and requirements.
Enterprises are adopting cloud, DevOps, and microservices to support their digital transformation efforts. Many of these organizations will migrate from hardware to software infrastructure to meet the agility, cost, and flexibility requirements.
Adopting the culture of DevOps isn’t necessarily confined to software development itself, but is equally applicable to IT Ops, System Admins, and other infrastructure teams as well. Digital IQ’s solutions can leverage CI/CD for your application delivery and infrastructure scripts with Terraform and GitLab.
- Integrated Application Delivery, Infrastructure Support, and Operations
- Infrastructure as Code to support Dynamic Application Delivery and Production Infrastructures
- Source Code Management tools that can be used for both Application Delivery and Infrastructure Support
- Solutions that have value to all participants in the Applications Delivery Process
- Continuous security review throughout the Application Delivery Process
- Experience, expertise and certifications with multiple public and private cloud solutions
- Cloud Agnostic tools and processes to abstract Application
- Developers and System Administrators from cloud and platform specific tools and activities
- Consistent tools and processes across Public and Private Clouds
- Consistent Kubernetes Container Platform across Public and Private Clouds
- SaaS Cloud options for Tools and Infrastructure
- Certified Architects across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Automated Infrastructure to support Dynamic Application Delivery and Dynamic Production Infrastructures
- Improved ability for Security reviews of infrastructure changes
- Software-defined Solutions on lower-cost Hardware to replace proprietary solutions
- Alternative Lower cost on-premise virtualization made possible by Automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Day 2 Support for Application Delivery and Dynamic Infrastructure
Digital-IQ works with customers to leverage enterprise-class open source solutions that reduce spending on traditional IT and invest in products that provide digital transformation and tangible business value. We provide customers with enterprise-level solutions that focus on established and emerging technologies.
Traditional IT applications and infrastructure environments are re-architected to take advantage of solutions that provide identifiable business value and measurable ROI. Digital IQ customers include global IT infrastructures across all industries.
Digital-IQ architecture services provide strategic, unbiased advice about infrastructure strategies and technologies supported by unmatched industry knowledge and capabilities. Digital-IQ leverages technologies from leading partners that focus on Open Source, Security, DevOps, Cloud, and Automation.
These key technologies are constantly evaluated to ensure that we’re selecting the best of breed products for our customers. Contact Digital-IQ to discuss how these Digital-IQ Partner Solutions can provide value in your environment.